So I'm in the process of getting my blogging groove back.
I haven't blogged in quite some time, but seeing as I read about 100 blog posts per day and I'm constantly glued to content that I can relate to online, I should give a little back. :-)
I've been mentally preparing myself to start a fashion blog, but I don't have a new camera yet to take awesome pictures. So I guess I'll just start off with iPhone pictures and a lot of words.
Ta-da!!
The point of this blog is to really talk about not just fashion and my life, but also to highlight a lot of the kick-ass fashionistas we have here in the D. Every time I drive by Wayne State of CCS's campus, I get all drooly-faced looking at the awesome outfits so many men and women are wearing around.
PLUS it's autumn, which means that my favorite kinds of outfits and colors will be all over the city!
YES
I will leave you with an awesome picture that will be in MetroTimes this week (their Fashion Issue!) I'm modeling 5 looks from some local Detroit designers. This city is just filled with talent!
It's an ad for Global Detroit Human -- an EPIC retail store that just started by Jill Drnek (she's a boss)! It's a little caccoon filled with nothing but Detroit-made apparel and accessories. Definitely "like" them on Facebook and stop by the shop.
You won't regret it!
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment