Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Detroit Fashion Week


So, we all know that we are right in the middle of Detroit Fashion week.
There's been numerous amounts of amazing outfits walking the streets of the city.



My favorite kinds of apparel to make it even better: scarves, trousers, blazers, & more scarves










I'm a scarf fanatic. 

Maybe that's why Autumn is my favorite season...hmm.






Anyway.
Thursday, there was Haute After Dark Runway Show in Eastern Market during the Detroit Design Festival.
(gorgeous dresses, huh? And those were just a few of the designs featured by those at Workroom.)

Sunday, there was Runway Detroit, the Official Detroit Design Festival's Closing Event where there were models donned in beautiful make-up, and fantastic hairdo's, surrounded by jet planes and wine glasses.





The designs
 are so
 fantastic.







From bright to soft,
drapes to cling,
and everyday wear to evening wear --










Everything was absolutely stunning.


...and the hairstyles were to DIE for!


Tonight, at the Detroit Yacht Club, there is a huge Detroit Fashion Week Runway event featuring some of the most awesome local designers. I can't make it to the event tonight, but I will post pictures of it. 

Saturday, the last day of Detroit Fashion Week, the Detroit Fashion Cruise will be held on the Detroit Princess. I will definitely be there. I'll upload pictures as soon as I can. Tickets are still available -- $35 for regular seating, $65 for VIP front row seats with a swag bag!

Hope you see you Saturday!

Have a lovely evening!

xoxo


And be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram (@kimdetroit), & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment