Thursday, September 27, 2012

DFW at the Detroit Yacht Club

Hey guys! I hope you are all enjoying my blog so far. I could really use some feedback on things that you like and don't like so far. Your comments are so very appreciated by me and my pup, Loki! 

Isn't she so cute!! 
That's my husband, Joshy also. He's a looker huh?

So, last night was Detroit Fashion Week's show at the Detroit Yacht Club. There aren't a lot of pictures up yet, but I hear from Twitter that it was pretty awesome! 
That dress is gorgeous. That lace is absolutely stunning/
I must find out who the designer is. 
(If any of you know, please let me know!)
I love it.

I am SO stoked for Saturday's final show on the Detroit Princess. Josh is coming with me, and I will be writing about it on here as well as for eDetroit's blog

This week has been amazing, and I'm already anticipating February. 

I'll leave you with a design I'm working on for this high-waisted pencil skirt and top. 

What do you think?
The top is a scoop neck, but you can't see with the scarf. 
Like I've said before, I'm a scarf addict and I love to make them. 

Have an awesome day!

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love it Kim! You are amazing and I am definitely a fan of your fashion. XOXO ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress checkout my blog at
    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete