Friday, October 19, 2012

My World

So I thought that I would put together some photos that Josh and I shot over the past couple of days. We took a tour through Brightmoor, where I grew up when I was just a wee little child. 
Then I got to come home and spend some time giving my chickens some TLC in their newly built coop. They are still in their awkward teenage stage of life, but they are still awesome animals. 

Of course, there are some shots of my dog, Loki. She is the most attention hungry dog I've ever come in contact with, but I've loved her with all my heart since we adopted her.

I hope you enjoy! 



 I LOVE THIS CLOSE UP OF LOKI. My favorite, for sure.




 It was a sweats kind of day. We are walking down 2nd Avenue on our way to our office.


 Loki looks so depressed. She's such a spoiled dog, but she wants to play with the chickens so bad in this picture.






This is my lovely husband, Josh. He says that he looks like a choch in this picture, but I think he looks gorgeous.
(Don't kill me, Joshy.)

I hope you all have had a great week so far, and I'll talk to you soon!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment