Thursday, October 18, 2012

Styles in the City Model & Open Casting Call!

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! 
I've been spending time with my chickens, hanging around Brightmoor taking photos of the community effort they have going on right now (pictures will be up tomorrow), and working a ton! I have a lot of amazing things going on right now, and some amazing opportunities are coming my way. I'm really stoked about it and I can't wait to tell you all, but this post isn't about that. My next post will fill you all in on what's been going on on my end of the deal!

Either way -- enjoy!

CASTING CALL

Styles in the City Model and Open Casting Call will be held from 4-8pm this coming Sunday, October 21, 2012 at the luxurious Westin Hotel in Southfield, Mi. This event will be located in the Ball Room.

Calling models, make up artists, hair professionals, fashion stylists, photographers, marketing and PR reps, bloggers, interns, and volunteers! 

If you're a model and would like to show up and show off, please make sure to pay attention to the following:

LADIES
Wear little to no makeup 

Bring a printed head shot or comp card
Wear skinny jeans and a tank top
Wear high heels. 5 to 6inch. No wedges allowed.
Hair must be pulled back

GENTS
Bring a printed head shot or comp card
Wear tailored jeans and a fitted white tee shirt

For more information, check out eRollins Group on Facebook, email at creative@eRollinsgroup.com, or call 248-809-4195.

Have an awesome day, and I hope to see you there!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment