Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Street Style in the D

Hello, lovelies!
Yesterday, between working at our office and lunch at Mudgie's (the best sandwiches EVER-plus they have gluten free bread), we drove around the city for a few and shot some photos. I got some pretty awesome shots, and so did Josh. 
This has got me thinking though. 
Should I add street style from here Detroit to this blog?
I'm favoring the idea, but I'd love to hear what you all think!

I love looking at street style blogs. They are one of my favorite things to read and look at -- some people just look impeccable all the time. 

I haven't seen a Detroit street style blog though. 
So I think I should definitely jump on that.

Here are a few photos that I love from a few of my favorite street style blogs:


Have a fantastic day! 
I'll be roaming the streets of Detroit photographing stylish city dwellers before our meeting with a prospective client at 5:30. Wish us luck!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment